What are your value systems in your workplace? How do you value the income you are making? Are you happy with your salary? Are you passionate about what you are doing? How are your emotions when in the work environment?
Many times our comfort zones are the zones we grew up with. The zones or beliefs are our parents and other family members belief systems. The goal is to move out of your comfort zone and create new and passionate pathways for your life.
When I was a youngster working for the Boeing Company. my attitude and mindset was not the highest and best for production. I had the mindset that the company owed me something instead of creating a joint effort.
All-present / All-powerful / All-knowing
Thirteen of many Universal Laws listed below:
- The Law of Divine Oneness. The Law of Divine Oneness is the foundation law, according to which absolutely everything in our universe is interconnected.
- Law of Vibration.
- Law of Correspondence.
- Law of Attraction.
- Law of Inspired Action.
- Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy.
- The Law of Cause and Effect.
- Law of Relativity.
- Law of Compensation
- Law of Polarity
- Law of Rhythm
- Law of Gender
- Law of Growth
What do you want to experience? When we use the word “I” it’s an instant connection with our spirit, whether you know it or not. When we use “I” it also turns on our subconscious mind’s recorder. The subconscious mind becomes the blueprint for our spirit to live by and experience. Based on what we say, what our emotions are, and what we choose to believe.
Subjective, beyond space and time, on the other side of physical reality as well, one of the ways higher mind communicate is through the imagination. Our higher mind appears to be governed by Universal Laws.
The level of mind that operates mind, body, and our physical realities. Our physical mind is the power center while we live on Earth. Here are nine power choices we have:
- We have the power to perceive
- We have the power to choose
- We have the power to act
- We have the power to experience
- We have the power to reflect
- We have the power to learn
- We have the power to grow
- We have the power to transcend
- We have the power to forget or start anew
- Subjective, records all physical experiences including storing your beliefs, emotions, and thoughts.
- Belief systems
- Objective, this level of mind is responsible for: thoughts, emotions, beliefs. The power of choice comes from this level of mind. Will power is here!
- The genius mind
- The observer
- The ego-mind